Wednesday, 20 May 2015

About me

My transformational journey to health and wholeness


Greetings! My name is Helen - which in Greek means goddess of light! I choose, with grace, to embody my name.

I'm a wife, mother, meditator, business owner, a healthy lifestyle and transformation advocate. I am, at the age of 57, the healthiest and happiest I have been.

Through my somewhat messy life journey I have found some amazing guidance, often through mentors, along the way. My hope is that my website will be a portal for you to link to some amazing thinking and ways of being. It may not always be within your current paradigm - but that's okay isn't it?

I have a passion for mysticism - or spiritual connection - and for this to be expressed in which ever way a person feels called. My personal journey is within the Christian tradition - where I have learned there is a long and rich history of meditation and mystical spiritual practice.

I have a deep longing to sponsor others to deepen their knowledge of themselves, to create healing in their lives and to deepen their spiritual walk. 

classical labyrinth, printemps, meer, striping, Zentangle Inspired Art, Helen Rowlands, Light To Go Places
A Seven Circle Classical Labyrinth


Here is a labyrinth that I created for prayerful meditation. Instructions for creating your own labyrinth can be found here at draw your own labyrinth. I trace my finger around the labyrinth as I pray. This is an example of a ZIA or Zentangle Inspired Art.







1 comment:

  1. Great art Helen. It feels like the bones or fossilized remains of something old / something new. And thank you for your brave post - Goddess of Light !!!

    ReplyDelete